Place mouse over image to zoom.
Stratasorb Composite Adhesive Island Wound Dressings, 4" x 4" (Box of 10)
- Waterproof composite dressings have four distinct layers for versatile use, including as a primary or secondary dressing
- Layer 1 is a nonadherent contact layer that protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue
- Layer 2 is a soft pad that absorbs drainage and cushions
- Layer 3 is a nonwoven backing with an adhesive border to securely hold the dressing in place
- Layer 4 is a semiocclusive, waterproof polyurethane film that helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment